You want to better understand the how the industry a company is in and economics can impact your job search? This page was designed to share resources throughout the internet that we have found that do a great job of explaining different facets of the job search process. While you can search the internet to find these articles on your own, here we do the work for you. We find pages and categorize them so that when you come here to learn more about the topic.
Think of this as your rewards and career go-to resource
- Bring Back the Organization Man by Peter Cappelli
- The Compensation Philosophy Conversation by Ann Bares
- Designing CEO Pay to Drive "Good" Behavior by David Wise
- Follow the Leader is Dangerous, but so is Being the Leader by Dan Walter
- A Jobs Solution: Innovation, In-Shoring and Education by Russell Glass
- Lawn Mowing Economics by Daniel Hamermesh
- Margins Widen at U.S. Companies as Wages Lag Behind: Economy by Joshua Zumbrun
- Mid-Year Moral Hazard by E. James Brennan
- A New Chinese Export - Jobs by Knowledge@Wharton
- Productivity Stretched to the Limit: What Next? by Derek Irvine
- Stop Tying Pay to Performance by Bruno Frey and Margit Osterloh
- Talent Leadership and the $124 Billion Dollar Question by Meghan M. Biro
- Top 10 Dying Industries by Phil Izzo
- Understanding the Cost of Living and Inflation
- What to do With All These Cheap Humans? by R.A.
- What Wage Inflation Looks Like by S.J.
- When a Falling Jobless Rate is Bad News by Peter Coy
- Where in the World is Cheap Labor? by David Whitford